Friday, November 02, 2007

Old St Pancras



I have good news and bad news.

The good news is that Craig bought a new laptop (hello payrise! we love you!!) and the internet ... actually works on it! shock horror.
The bad news is that we're meant to be changing internet providers which may leave us sans-internet for another couple of weeks. At any moment. It's very nerve-wracking.
Which is interesting because I (foolishly) signed up for NaBloPoMo. A darling little internet-project in which I try to post once a day for the entire month of November.
This will be fun! Even more so if the internet disappears at home ... or if my work keeps running me around in ever-smaller circles.
So I may just fail this very weekend. Or tomorrow.
I almost failed today.

Good news! If I run out of things to say, I can always post photos. Because I have 500 of them! Hurrah.
Bad news! I have 500 photos to post. Five. Hundred. Aka quite a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment