Wednesday, November 21, 2007

We know we're not sane late at night. Now not early morning either ...

I have to wake up for work at about the same time Craig has to leave for work.
(The perks of living near Craig's work and well, I just work a later shift.)
This leads to me being sleep soft and insane, and Craig wishing he could still be in bed while he says goodbye to me.

Craig: be happy today. be happy like a Rose.
Me: ... huh?
Craig: because Roses are happy.
Me: ... uh? oh. I thought you said be happy like a ho.
Craig: No. They're often grumpy.

I really ... have no excuse.
I hate talking when I'm half asleep.
It takes me at least an hour to be alive & able to have an actual conversation.
I think Craig is just kind of crazy.

2 comments:

  1. Yup. And it also takes me about an hour after I finish work to want to talk to anybody.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:18 am

    Good for people to know.

    ReplyDelete