Monday, October 13, 2008

08-Oct-08

Zelda

Supposedly ripped right off of Zelda Fitzgerald's cold dead hand - Lorelai Gilmore


My darling husband must have snuck a peek at my unrealistic birthday wish list. Not only did he gift me with a PoGo (!!) (That was the electronics store present. Phew.) but also the astounding amazing to-become-an-heirloom* deco-inspired ring above. I call her Zelda.

My darling mummy dearest also arranged to have my london inspiration thoughts-become-things charm bracelet soldered together to jingle jangle at my wrist. But apparently the solder-ist (?) was high because she asked for evenly spaced and it went 1-1-1-3-1-4-3-3-4-1 in terms of spacing. Ridiculous!
But they are fixing it and soon it will be back and I will use my darling macro adaptor to show you my charms.

My twenty fifth birthday passed (damn Wednesdays) with Ice Cream Cake (I am a Grown Up) and a quiet meal cooked by my darling-dear.

* for Craig's twenty fifth birthday? I bought him monogrammed cufflinks from Links of London. I think 25 is a milestone birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment