Monday, November 10, 2008

Remember, Remember, the filth of Mo-Vember

This year Craig is taking part in Mo-Vember*.
He and others in his office are all growing moustaches during the month of November to raise money for Cancer New Zealand and Mental Health New Zealand, bringing attention to Men's Health Issues.

Craig - Mo-Vember

Ten Days In

Craig - Mo-Vember

Twenty Days to Go!



Sponsor His Team: Soup Strainers of Cuba Street.



Craig - Mo-Vember

Craig says Thank You!**


I personally am just glad that it's Mo-VEMBER and not Mo-Six-Months because the last time that happened, I ended up married to Fidel Castro.

My Husband - Young Castro




*Since when is November "Personal Challenge month?
** Yes. He will be mad (HEE!) that I posted that photo. But he never reads my site anyway. Sniff sniff.

Edited: Oops!
Anonymous said...
I do so! and mad i am. grrrr
xxx
Craig

Apparently I'm married to Yoda.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:30 pm

    I do so! and mad i am. grrrr
    xxx
    Craig

    ReplyDelete