Sunday, January 31, 2010

Week Five

The Week in Photographs

Sunday: Sun through the Trees
Sunday
A weekend of terrible weather and then, on Sunday evening, just to tease, the sun came out.

Monday: Holiday spent with Qi
Monday
Wellington Anniversary Day dawned dreary. A perfect day for switching between Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel and Qi Series One.

Tuesday: Creepy creepy fog
Tuesday
Driving home from work we saw the demons over Eastbourne.

Wednesday: More strange Fog
Wednesday
At dawn on Wednesday we saw where the demons came from - Wainuiomata apparently.

Thursday: Trees outside the Law School
Thursday
Bright orange flowers outside the Law School near my office.
Incidentally, I should have a photo of someone wearing an AC/DC t-shirt as they swarmed all over the city today - but I was too terrified that they might set upon me and tear me limb from limb.
Bogans believe photographs steal your soul.

Friday: Damaged Bench
Friday
These benches were beautiful. Now they appear to have been nibbled.

Saturday: Sun & Taps
Saturday
A hot hot hot day (the first dry weekend since November, apparently) and I read more of Wolf Hall while Craig did odd jobs.
I helped though! I handed him the hose while he was on the roof.


&


Horseshoe for Luck
Horseshoe for Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment