Sunday, February 07, 2010

Week Six

The Week in Photographs

Sunday: with the Tudors
Sunday
I spent a grey Sunday with the Tudors in Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel.

Monday: Creepy Doll
Monday
I put this creepy doll (from my grandmother) out in the day room. Adorably creepy.

Tuesday: The Waterfront
Tuesday
I walked down to the sea on my lunch break. It was lovely. I don't know why I haven't done it before.

Wednesday: Decanting Grapefruit
Wednesday
Finally, finally, finally, I did what I'd been intending since July 2008 - I decanted some of my Marc Jacobs Grapefruit into a little purse size spray.

Thursday: Graffiti, Masons Lane
Thursday
Graffiti in Masons Lane on the way to drinks with Petra.

Friday: Sevens
Friday
There were too many people out on Friday lunchtime, in their costumes for the Sevens, and already drunk.
I did like the carebears though.

Saturday: Hutt River
Saturday
I walked all the way down the hill from Park place and along the riverbank into our little city.
It was beautiful weather and I ducked through an opening in the trees to sit on the hot rocks and watch the water for awhile.


&


Lady Gaga HairBow
Sometimes I wear my Lady Gaga Hairbow to the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment