Sunday, June 20, 2010

Week Twenty-Five

The Week in Photographs

Sunday: Hail in Eastbourne
Sunday
Oh the weather in Wellington is unpredictable. I took this under dry skies, after a freak hail storm.

Monday: Beautiful Dawn
Monday
Beautiful skies brightening a Monday morning.

Tuesday: New Zealand v Slovakia
Tuesday
Craig stayed up to watch the All Whites play Slovakia.

Wednesday: Tattoo Tradition
Wednesday
As always, post-tattoo, I drink Peachee by Bundaberg.

Thursday: Story from a 5 year olf
Thursday
I took dictation from a 5 year old and came away with a story about how I was given a duck which licked me all over and made me laugh.

Friday: Learning to roll smokes for the play
Friday
I need to roll smokes for One Flesh. I bought some tobacco and a coworker taught me how. I went from completely useless to marginally useless in 24 hours.

Saturday: Graffiti in the Hutt
Saturday
I spent hours wandering around the Hutt Valley in the winter sun. Coffee and podcasts and a little bit of shopping.


&


Gladwrapped

No comments:

Post a Comment