Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Nerves nerves nerves

BCTT One Flesh Poster


One Flesh opens tonight!
8pm, St Alban's Church, Eastbourne.
Every night til Saturday night.
Tickets $15 & available on the door or through bctt.org.nz

I am super nervous. Tonight I have to open my shirt in front of up to 100 paying audience members. The closest I have ever come (or am likely to ever come) to being a stripper*.

But that's not what I'm most nervous about. As always it comes down to lines line lines and entrances. Also rolling cigarettes on stage without showering myself with tobacco.

* Of course, it works in the context of the play. I never would have done it otherwise.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'm sure it will be great :) The boobs and the tobacco :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:42 pm

    I am a little late....but I hope opening night rocked and it's all going fabulously!!

    ReplyDelete