Sunday, October 24, 2010

Week Forty-Three

The Week in Photographs

Sunday: Flying back from Auckland
Sunday
It was raining in Auckland and the weather was worse in Wellington.
I always forget that above the rain clouds the sky is still blue.

Monday: Home sick and the sky was blue
Monday
I stayed home with a head cold and felt miserable. The beautiful weather didn't help.

Tuesday: damn Portmans skirt
Tuesday
Wearing this Portmans skirt for the SECOND time and the fabric frayed apart. And no, it was not overly tight.
Thankfully the skirt was lined. Unfortunately the lining was nude coloured so that didn't really help at all.

Wednesday: Hearing Aid window display
Wednesday
It must be so difficult being a window dresser for a hearing aid shop.

Thursday: Delicious Pizza before the Theatre
Thursday
I went to dinner and a show with my mother and sisters. I ate this delicious delicious pizza.

Friday: Waiting for Craig
Friday
I have GOT to memorise the train timetables.

Saturday: Walking by the River
Saturday
Path to the river.


&


Big Hair
I've been wearing my hair curly recently.
It's getting so so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment