Sunday, December 12, 2010

Week Fifty

The Week in Photographs

Sunday: A grey day - West  Wing
Sunday
A terrible grey-mood day. I attempted to assuage it with The West Wing.

Monday: Decorations in the Office!
Monday
I arrived in the office to Christmas decorations!

Tuesday: Valley Lights
Tuesday
Lights in the Valley.

Wednesday: Bunny Sculpture
Wednesday
My new adorable bunny sculpture arrived. They now live on our mantel. So cute. And somewhat creepy.

Thursday: inverted pentagram
Thursday
An inverted pentagram on the window display for Cue. Odd, n'est-ce-pas?

Friday: I recognise these men
Friday
I recognise two of these men. And the dog. I mean, I recognise the dog is a DOG, but I don't ...
You know what I mean.

Saturday: lowlowlow clouds
Saturday
Lowlow clouds and the beginnings of pears on our pear tree.


&


Pouf

1 comment: