Sunday, December 05, 2010

Week Forty-Nine

The Week in Photographs

Sunday: Laundry day
Sunday
Sunday as Laundry day. I hate having so many things to hand wash.

Monday: TOO MUCH JEWELLERY
Monday
I also tidied up all my jewellery. This drawer is just filled with the stuff fancy enough to warrant remaining in their boxes. I also have two muji jewellery boxes and the hooks on my wall for long necklaces. In short? I have a lot of jewellery.
But I love it all.

Tuesday: Handlebar Moustache and a Corona
Tuesday
The last day of Craig's handlebar moustache.

Wednesday: Namaste from Bangalore
Wednesday
Namaste from Bangalore!
I donated to the lovely Sarah Von of Yes and Yes and received a little package in return.

Thursday: Flowering Flax
Thursday
Flowering Flax behind the Beehive.

Friday: Forgot Breakfast
Friday
I spent too long on my hair and couldn't have breakfast at home. So I ate what was essentially a LOT of sugar in the guise of Wishbone Berry and Custard.

Saturday: Nouveau Swimsuit!
Saturday
The black and white stripes? An adorable new bathing suit.


&


Heidi Braids

1 comment:

  1. I love the dress (top?) and the bathing suit! so cute.

    And I am jealous of your jewellery and the organisation. Mine is just a few pieces in a Tiffany's bag.

    ReplyDelete