Sunday, January 30, 2011

365 in 2011

Oh Darling 365

Sunday: Raindrops on cobwebs ...
Sunday
Raindrops on cobwebs. A horrible Sunday and I headed to my first proper rehearsal for Much Ado About Nothing.

Monday: A curl-up-with-White-Collar kind of day
Monday
The not-so-great weather continued however it was a long weekend and perfect for curling up on the couch.

Tuesday: a co-star's old Jag after rehearsal
Tuesday
Another rehearsal. This beautiful old car belongs to one of the Watchmen.

Wednesday: back to the life of a commuter
Wednesday
Back to work and back to the life of a commuter.

Thursday: Cider in the Sun
Thursday
I do so like getting home while the sun is still out. Perfect time for a cider in the sun.
(I also like this quite abstract shot)

Friday: Fox from Ruby Boutique
Friday
A furry fox bag tag from Ruby Boutique. I haven't decided whether to name him or not. Hmm. I do seem to have decided on a gender however.
Almost my favourite part is the unicorn plus watercolour card holding my receipt.

Saturday: Dragged Craig to Te Papa with the promise of curly fries.
Saturday
Darling Craig and I headed in to Wellington. We went to two exhibitions (European Masters and Brian Brake), visited the Karen Walker sale, and ended up at a new cafe eating burritos and curly fries. A lovely day.


&


Unruly hair

No comments:

Post a Comment