Sunday, May 15, 2011

365 in 2011

Oh Darling 365

Sunday: decorated bin in Eastbourne
Sunday
I do quite enjoy the art on the rubbish bins around in Eastbourne.

Monday: Craig in lovely light
Monday
This wall is one of my least favourite parts of Park Place but every so often, when the light falls just right, it works.

Tuesday: red sky in the morning?
Tuesday
My office has an amazing view but sometimes I only get to see it at dawn and dusk.

Wednesday: another view of the harbour
Wednesday
Another dawn. This time with added mist.

Thursday: leaving the office late
Thursday
A hard week at work. Leaving the office late and waiting for public transport.

Friday: Late Dinner.
Friday
I managed to eat dinner on Friday night. For only the third time this week. I was terrible at being a grown up.

Saturday: new necklaces. Penny Foggo and Dolomite.
Saturday
Additions to my wall of necklaces: dolomite pendant from my lovely family, and pink ceramic bones by Penny Foggo.
I love them both.


&


Philtrum
Exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment