Sunday, July 10, 2011

365 in 2011

Oh Darling 365

Sunday: Carrot Cake for Mama
Sunday
I spent most of Sunday afternoon in the kitchen - making a carrot cake for my mama's birthday.

Monday: Winter? Walking to Tattoo Machine
Monday
It was beautiful in Wellington - perfect for walking the waterfront. I had an appointment with my tattoo artist.

Tuesday: Late, & drunk, at Petone Station
Tuesday
At Petone station, very late and rather drunk. On a Tuesday.

Wednesday: Threading my scarf
Wednesday
Vintage fur stole, deco jewellery, and my meadowlark bone ring. A usual Wednesday.

Thursday: Craig is late.
Thursday
Craig was late. Two minutes after I took this photo the storm started. One minute after that, he arrived.

Friday: Post-Storm clouds
Friday
It stormed all night and most of the morning. These clouds were all that remained at 11:30am.

Saturday: Bed Shopping
Saturday
My lovely husband in the bed store. We are finally replacing the bed that was second hand when Craig got it in 2002.


&


Glasses & Beret

No comments:

Post a Comment