Sunday, July 24, 2011

365 in 2011

Oh Darling 365

Sunday: oreo studded brownie
Sunday
I baked oreo-studded brownies.
By the end of the week I will have given up sugar completely.

Monday: Mr Man built our bed
Monday
Our new bed arrived - Craig got his manly-man on and built it.

Tuesday: Petrol Run and a Terrible Mood
Tuesday
We made a petrol run at the end of the day - I was in a terrible no good mood.

Wednesday: uh-oh Paleo
Wednesday
A cookbook for our office Paleo challenge.

Thursday: comfort food after the dentist
Thursday
We stopped for burgers after my horrible horrible dentist visit.

Friday: no more sugar
Friday
Snacking on almonds and dates now that I don't eat sugar. Sigh.

Saturday: taunting lollipops
Saturday
Crystal earrings and lollipops from Beginning Boutique. The lollipops were taunting me. But I just moved them away. I will win.


&


Curly Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment