Sunday, October 30, 2011

365 in 2011

Oh Darling 365

Sunday: Rugby World Cup Final
Sunday
In the Backbencher, surrounded by puppets, I watched the All Blacks win the Rugby World Cup.

Monday: deconstructing the Fanzone
Monday
The next morning the Fanzone was already being deconstructed.

Tuesday: Cheerful graffiti
Tuesday
A very cheerful mural near the Wondapartment. I do not think it constitutes graffiti.

Tuesday: Brad Thorn and the Web Ellis
Wednesday
I saw the All Blacks victory parade & Brad Thorn raising the Web Ellis cup.

Thursday: Cheerful Graffiti
Thursday
I look out for this little guy every time I walk to work the Wakefield Street way.

Friday: my first ever blood test
Friday
My first ever blood test. Yes, first ever. I have always been remarkably healthy. Even this one was just routine.

Saturday: studded loafers!
Saturday
I bought studded loafers. Indeed I did.


&


Grey day

2 comments:

  1. I like this week! Especially the loafers- amazing. See you at Cavern Club next weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! And yes, I will be at the Cavern Club.

    ReplyDelete