Sunday, November 06, 2011

365 in 2011

Oh Darling 365

Sunday: Craig came home!
Sunday
Afternoon coffee with a friend. The sun was out & even the brickwork was in flower.

Monday: Japanese pre-John Waters
Monday
Craig, my sister, and I went for Japanese food pre-John Waters (which was a-mazing, by the way).

Tuesday: home late post public meeting
Tuesday
A busy day, a late night, and a terrible photo.

Wednesday: wedding invitation!!
Wednesday
I love weddings! This one is for two of my favourite people as well. Bonus.

Thursday: dawn over the harbour
Thursday
Heading to work early in the morning - I had work to do before a meeting.

Friday: sun on the water
Friday
I very much enjoy the sun on the water. I take far too many photos.

Saturday: entertaining myself while Craig talks bikes
Saturday
Entertaining myself while Craig talks bikes.


&


Yawn

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get that awesome-looking Japanese food? The only place I know of is in Hataitai...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halley - a little place called Arashi on Courtenay Place!

    ReplyDelete