Monday, May 22, 2006

How My Jealousy Manifests Itself (in email form)

Craig
HAY BABY
i printed those things
you know the part in danny bhoys show when he crossed his arms and was like "this better be good" mocking someone in the audience

Sarah
yessss I know the part you're talking about ...
I just don't know what you're mentioning it for ... are you looking at my and my paintings like "this better be good sarah"?

Craig
no the person he was mocking was k
she was sitting in the second row
xxxx

Sarah
wow i'm sure that must have been thrilling for her, but he was talking about a guy "look at this guy sitting there with his ams crossed ..."


ha. There is a land called Passive Aggressiva and I am their Queen.

(Please note : while the first comment is hugely dripping with sarcasm, he really was talking about a guy)
(Please also note : I do know that I am also the Queen of Over-Reactingva (recently annexed))

No comments:

Post a Comment