Saturday, November 01, 2008

From the Dark Ages

HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT GOOGLE READER?
Do I write long hand with a quill and pass it on to carrier pigeons then foxes then the smarties at CERN? No. And yet, I was in the dark ages with keeping up with blogs.
I actually went to each and every blog site to check on updates. Pretty much daily. And now? with a click & a whirr, any updates are presented to me on a white little platter.
I am in Love.

It might come in especially handy this month. I am attempting, yet again, to take part in NaBloPoMo (well, I-NaBloPoMo as the Na stands for National and I am not in the United States of America.) National Blog Posting Month.
Where I try to post every single day in November.
I managed, just, to get this done last year. So I thought I'd try it again. Though my hopes for success are lower this yeah.

Hurrah for lowered expectations!

One thing though, tomorrow I should be able to post photos from tonight's Dia de Los Muertos party. In honour of the south american roots of the party name (as it is really just a belated Halloween party where you have to dress up as someone dead) I am dressing up as Frida Kahlo.
But with a removable eyebrow. I'm too vain to draw it on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment