Sunday, March 15, 2009

Week Eleven

365 in 2009!

Sunday: Tattoo Hell
Sunday
My tattoo drove me crazy all Sunday, itchy itchy itchy.
Of course now it's completely healed.

Monday: The Moon
Monday
The full moon reminds me of the Witi Ihimaera poem.
the moon is big, it is very big, she said with velvet in her throat.

Tuesday: Hello Kitty day!
Tuesday
Hello Kitty for M.A.C. day! I ended up with Lip Conditioner in Popster and the eyeshadows in uhh ... Too Dolly.

Wednesday: Potential view, potential flat?
Wednesday
The view from just up the road from a potential flat. The flat ended up being horrible but the view is still nice.

Thursday: Early morning sunrise
Thursday
It's getting darker in the mornings now. But it means I'm catching the train at the same time as some amazing sunrises.

Friday: Survival
Friday
Surviving on caffeine, stress, and Cadbury mini eggs.

Saturday: Giant giant watch
Saturday
Late getting ready to go to a party, I wore a watch as big as my head.


&


Self Portrait Week ... 10


A stressful and uninspiring week. Sigh.

3 comments:

  1. Cadbury make mini-eggs? I must nom them. I must nom them now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoserSaysTim I love them even more than Cadbury Creme Eggs. And that's saying something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous jealous jealous!! I want proper grown up hello kitty make-up!!

    ReplyDelete