Sunday, March 08, 2009

Week Ten

365 in 2009!

Sunday: Frozen Yoghurt
Sunday
Sir C took me to the mall as I was craving frozen yoghurt.
Berries and cookies and yoghurt, oh my.

Monday: New Stamp
Monday
We're a new office and I get a sad little bit of glee every time I turn over a new month on our date stamp.

Tuesday: Tattoosday!
Tuesday
The day of crown tattoos & photography in alley ways. Spending all day with Sir C. I loved it.

Wednesday: Boots in the Sun
Wednesday
Sitting in the sun after my lunch with Liz, new boots and old tights ill suited to the weather.

Thursday: Watchmen at the Embassy
Thursday
A no-good very-bad last minute photo before we went into see Watchmen.

Friday: a Grey and boring day
Friday
Sticker against the rain. Louisburgh, County Mayo, home of Granuaile, aka Gráinne Ní Mháille, Gráinne Mhaol, and Grace O'Malley (c. 1530 – c. 1603).
Sticker dating from 1995.

Saturday: Paintings at the Martinborough Fair
Saturday
Paintings at a stall in the Martinborough Fair.


&


Nerves nerves nerves
cricket face aka nerves pre-tattoo



p.s. Week TEN! Last year I didn't even make it a third as far posting photos. I am very pleased with myself. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment