Sunday, April 26, 2009

Week Seventeen

365 in 2009!

Sunday: 16 Kilos of Feijoas
Sunday
We had 16 kilos of feijoas. I was just doing my part to help out.

Monday: Pearl Earrings I made!
Monday
Wearing Chartreuse and the black pearl earrings I made.

Tuesday: Sunny lunchtime
Tuesday
It may have been chilly but the sun was out so I made the most of it.

Wednesday: Hmmm.
Wednesday
I never did like that Gandhi guy. Maybe he means paparazzi? I'm sure he'd think I was lovely.

Thursday: Starbucks after a stressful meeting
Thursday
A healthy choice lunch after a stressful meeting.

Friday: Poppy Day
Friday
Poppy Day.

Saturday: Knitting.
Saturday
I spent Anzac Day at home, knitting. Or rather, testing to see if I could remember how to knit. Answer? uhh kinda.


&


Office Products as Hair Clip
Ingenuity.
Office products as hair restraints.

No comments:

Post a Comment