Sunday, May 10, 2009

Week Nineteen

365 in 2009!

Sunday: Freshly baked bread
Sunday
I baked beer bread* and it was delicious!

Monday: Horse belt buckle
Monday
I wore my horse belt to work. It amused me all day.

Tuesday: Nylon & Starbucks. Consumerism ahoy!
Tuesday
Consumerism ahoy! Nylon & Starbucks.

Wednesday: Vampire teeth Necklace!
Wednesday
I'm so predictable. Another vampire fang necklace.

Thursday: Reflected Sky
Thursday
A disarmingly cold day, blue sky & reflected clouds.

Friday: Cute Bicycle in the Rain
Friday
Cute bicycle in the bucketing rain. Equestrian helmet strapped to the back.

Saturday: Mid-Studding
Saturday
DIY Studding!


&


Pair 4
I went against all advice and ordered the least popular frames (poor lame puppy) though my Mummy-dearest thinks that it's my ridiculous photography not the ridiculous glasses that caused the dearth of votes.



*Beer Bread, so so easy.
3 cups self raising flour, 3 tbsp sugar, 1 can of beer
1. Preheat oven to 200*C.
2. Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
3. Pour into a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan and bake for 1 hour.
4. DONE!

1 comment:

  1. DIY studding looking good, dying to try this on something!
    Also, I quite like the glasses!

    x

    ReplyDelete