Sunday, July 12, 2009

Week Twenty-Eight

365 in 2009!

Sunday: Island Bay
Sunday
It was a cold cold Sunday and Craig and I drove out to Island Bay to visit a woodfire pizza place (that we last visited in August 2006) and eat the pizzas in the car, looking out over the ocean and talking.

Monday: Excited! Craft 2.0
Monday
Arriving at Wellington Station to the advertising for the next Craft 2.0 gave me a little thrill.

Tuesday: Stack o' bangles
Tuesday
A little frustrating. I loved the chunky lotus print bracelet and the little patterned bracelets. It was cheaper for me to buy a third set than to buy the first two pair. I hate that.

Wednesday: Guillermo day
Wednesday
Guillermo del Toro day! And yes. The scary really did start at page 151.

Thursday: Mini Marmosets!
Thursday
I loved the pygmy marmosets on the front page of the Dominion Post.
And then I spent the rest of the day defending them to the rest of the people in my office. COME ON! they are so super cute.
They would fit on the palm of a hand!

Friday: LATE
Friday
The trains were deaddeaddead so Craig and I drove into Wellington.
He was then very late and I sat, alone, at work because he was supposed to be there by 5:45pm.
Sigh.

Saturday: Rubbish Japan Festival
Saturday
Super disappointing!
Craig and I drove into town to go to the Japan Festival in Wellington.
I really really wanted to go to the food & craft fair (I was hoping for Mochi!) but it turned out to be about 6 stalls selling wasabi peas around the outside of the concert (terrible clown) venue.
It was so disappointing.
Double Sigh


&


Pizza in Island Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment