Sunday, July 19, 2009

Week Twenty-Nine

365 in 2009!

Sunday: Red Velvet Cake
Sunday
Ahh. I was obsessed with making the Red Velvet Cakes on Sunday.

Monday: Red Velvet Cake
Monday
I took one of the Red Velvet Cakes to work. This was all that remained at the end of the day.

Tuesday: Wellington in the Rain
Tuesday
It rained. A lot.
It ruins my hair but it makes lovely photos.

Wednesday: Anniversary Flowers
Wednesday
Craig surprised me, completely, with a bunch of flowers celebrating our 9 year dating anniversary.

Thursday: Meadowlark Packaging
Thursday
My Meadowlark ring and earrings arrived, in their pretty pretty new packaging.

Friday: ED, the Explicit Version
Friday
The lampposts between work and the train station are gradually being covered in admission stickers from Parliament.

Saturday: Cousins at Football
Saturday
I went to watch Craig's football game. Our cousins came to watch as well.


&


Sequin Beret = LOVE
Sequin Beret!

No comments:

Post a Comment