Sunday, July 05, 2009

Week Twenty-Seven

365 in 2009!

Sunday: Sad Weather
Sunday
A cold cold condensation-y day. Spent mainly in bed.

Monday: Plato & Knox
Monday
Sometimes I quite like the quotes chosen by Bennetts bookstore.

Tuesday: Office Miscellany
Tuesday
Office Miscellany.

Wednesday: Packages to Post
Wednesday
3 of the 6 parcels I had to send off this week - I've been selling clothes that no longer fit me on Trademe.

Thursday: Protest for Peace
Thursday
Candlelight, protest for peace. The white blur behind? a banner being unfurled.

Friday: 2005 - 2009
Friday
I hadn't had a cookie from here since 2005 and all of a sudden? I was obsessed.
I think I had three this week.

Saturday: Shoes! Finalement
Saturday
My Pierre Hardy for Gap wedges finally escaped the clutches of New Zealand Post.


&


Makeup Free for The Demoiselles
Make up free!


Also? the highlight of my week? was being compared to Zooey Deschanel with my nouveau hairstyle.
She is my number one girl crush. It was a huge compliment.

5 comments:

  1. You are very Zooey! And you're lookin thin m'dear..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ah ah! Huge compliment!
    (and thank you - 11 kilos lost (ha) now)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oi gurl!

    I do like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very much liking the new hair 'do! And finding it hilarious that your office keep the first aid kit in with the rosettes and streamers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ben - Thanks.

    Tor - Oh thank you! and yes. Super strange. I just wish there had been some rosettes leftover.

    ReplyDelete