Sunday, August 30, 2009

Week Thirty-Five

365 in 2009!

Sunday: Gelato in Eastbourne
Sunday
Watermelon Gelato from Gelissimo in Eastbourne aka DELICIOUS.

Monday: Exhausted, Icecream, Apple Mac
Monday
Exhausted on a Monday night, eating peppermint icecream and looking at my flickr contact photos.

Tuesday: Woo! D-G Cup
Tuesday
My e-cup self is very very excited about this.

Wednesday: Packing
Wednesday
I spent about 15 minutes packing my bag for Auckland.
It looks empty here (and it really was) but the addition of a hairdryer and GHDs meant it was quite heavy after all.

Thursday: Missed the Bus
Thursday
Looking at my faux-brogues in shame after missing the bus.

Friday: Apartment Building near K Rd
Friday
A cool apartment building being constructed just off K Rd.
(Yes. This was tattoo day. But Craig took all those photos!)

Saturday: Mount Taranaki
Saturday
Mount Taranaki (AKA Mount Egmont) as seen from the plane on the way back from Auckland to Wellington.


&


Bedhead and Beautymark in Auckland
Bed head and Beauty mark in Auckland.

&

Tattoo photos tomorrow, I promise!

1 comment:

  1. I do love your daily photo thing. Seriously considering doing it myself.

    ReplyDelete