Sunday, November 29, 2009

Week Forty-Eight

365 in 2009!

Sunday: Rose outside Park Place. Exploring.
Sunday
I explored the steep little garden of Park Place. It was unexciting but the rose was pretty.

Monday: Bird Kitsch
Monday
Unpacking a little further. The area I have claimed to store my office type things is all pale colours and kitsch. Like this little metal bird.

Tuesday: No More Trains
Tuesday
Thanks to a free carpark at work, and the fact that there are two of us in the car, it is much cheaper for Craig and I to drive in to work and back. The only trouble is, sometimes the return journey is slow.

Wednesday: A bit too much Pink
Wednesday
My new gela-skins iPhone cover (using this photo from Paris) arrived and in addition to the pink headphones and pink handbag? it's all a bit much for me.

Thursday: Love the quote.
Thursday
I loved the quote outside Bennetts.

Friday: a bad-mood-day
Friday
A no-good-very-bad-mood kind of day. Called for overpriced faux-coffee and a cinnamon roll.

Saturday: Photo Editing
Saturday
Our new couch suite makes me feel positively tiny (but it is glorious and leather and was such a good deal) and I spent most of the day there (it was raining) editing photos. In order to catch up.


&


Sofas make me feel tiny

And just like that? I'm up to date with 365 in 2009.
Just in time for the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment