Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Conversation

Last night, Craig picked me up from work (he is a gentleman of leisure this week while I, lucky as I am, get to work right up until the 24th!) and we about to select a DVD to watch when he opened the drawer and said:

Craig: I ... may have done something bad.
Me: Huh?
Craig: I may have done something a little OCD.
Me: What? Did you alphabetise them?
Craig: ... maybe.
Me: Baby, that's not OCD, that's awesome. Ahh!

That poor poor man, my crazy is apparently contagious.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhhahaha!
    The powers of nothing to do on holiday. Plus, well, alphabetizing is always essential.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I can't not have my DVDs alphabetised, though!

    However, the Wii games are stacked in order of most played. Hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have our dvd's colour coded....currently they are in genre...but I am now considering alphabetizing....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tim - yes yes, I think it was partly boredom! poor man now has a lot of cleaning and food shopping to do.

    Kat - same! it was bugging me inordinately. But I never had the time to do it. Plus they're all in a drawer so I could pretend they WERE organised as long as it was shut.

    Kate - at Trinity they were colour coded. Now they are split somewhat into genres (tv shows, comedians, movies) and THEN alphabetised. While I love the aesthetics of colour coding, I find it so much easier to find movies alphabetically.

    ReplyDelete