Sunday, December 20, 2009

Week Fifty-One

365 in 2009!

Sunday: Candy Cane Fudge Slice
Sunday
On Saturday night my baby sister came around for the baking of Christmas Treats and the watching of Christmas Movies.
The Candy Cane Fudge was delicious.

Monday: Quite an Interesting book
Monday
I'm reading quite an interesting book!

Tuesday: Library
Tuesday
Stopping by the Library on the way home from work.

Wednesday: Creme Brulee Drink in the Sun
Wednesday
The weather was beautiful. I sat in the sun and drank a ridiculous creme brulee coffee chiller drink.

Thursday: Christmas at Kirkcaldie and Stains
Thursday
In a christmas tradition, Craig and I had lunch and went to the Kirkcaldie and Stains Christmas Store to choose our 2009 decorations.

Friday: After work drinks
Friday
It stays light so late now. This was post office christmas drinks, waiting for my ride home.

Saturday: New Work Jacket
Saturday
In the middle of Christmas Shopping Craig and I stumbled upon a new work jacket for me. My last one was stretched by the drycleaners. Incidentally? I cannot remember the last time I bought something in a size 8 because it fit better than the 10.


&


Sarah-Rose & Wilbur

No comments:

Post a Comment