Sunday, March 28, 2010

Week Thirteen

The Week in Photographs

Sunday: Craig up the Pear Tree
Sunday
Craig borrowed the painters' ladder and stole the pears from the tree. The birds had been so enjoying them.

Monday: Rain on the commute
Monday
Raindrops and brakelights on the commute home. A long Monday.

Tuesday: Post Tweetup Bus Ride
Tuesday
Working out the bus schedule after the Tweet Up. A little drunk, I ended up catching the bus all the way home instead of the cheaper option: bus and train. Maybe I was a little more than a little drunk.

Wednesday: Fuchsia and Chartreuse
Wednesday
A grey day, I went to Cue and tried on a fuchsia top and an acid-lemon-chartreuse trench coat.

Thursday: Walking Home
Thursday
I went to the mall to pay off another chunk of our Hawaii holiday while Craig went to the gym. I walked home at dusk.

Friday: Craig by Kyoto
Friday
Craig and I went back to the mall to pay off the rest of the holiday (woo!) then picked up Japanese food for dinner. This was taking while waiting for the food.

Saturday; Feeling like a Chef
Saturday
I used Jamie Oliver's iPhone application & cooked Bacon and Asparagus Tagliatelle (from his recipe for Bacon and Asparagus Parpadelle) and it was amazing. Simple, fresh ingredients, and so delicious. And, most of all, it had asparagus in it and Craig ate it all. And! it made me feel a bit like a chef.


&


Post Run
I ran.
I have (as of today) just finished Week 2, Day 1 of Couch to 5K.

No comments:

Post a Comment