Sunday, May 09, 2010

Week Nineteen

The Week in Photographs

Sunday: Walking in the sun
Sunday
A cold cold day, the sun was out and I went for a walk.

Monday: My Fuji Instax Mini arrived!
Monday
My Fujifilm Instax Mini camera arrived. I was so excited I took a photo of Craig in the supermarket. He was not happy.

Tuesday: My perfumes are Migrating
Tuesday
My perfumes seem to be migrating from the basket under the sink to places around my room.

Wednesday: Early Wellington Mornings
Wednesday
The mornings are beautiful at the moment. Pinks and blues across the sky.

Thursday: Preparing for Craigageddon
Thursday
I'm getting my costume together for Craig's party! a Guns n Roses tee was a must.

Friday: Bad photo of beautiful Sunrise
Friday
Beautiful.

Saturday: Taking my instax out for a stroll
Saturday
I took my instax for a stroll.


&


Instax

No comments:

Post a Comment