Sunday, September 12, 2010

Week Thirty-Seven

The Week in Photographs

Sunday: Bake Your Own pain au chocolat
Sunday
I found bake-your-own pain au chocolat. The world will never be the same again.

Monday: Sale DVDs
Monday
I had the time to take a lunch break (such a luxury) so I went for a walk and window-shopped DVDs.

Tuesday: Keat$
Tuesday
Literary graffiti - Keat$. The Failure of Imagination.

Wednesday: Rainbow over Petone
Wednesday
I had Craig stop on the way home so I could climb a bank in 6 inch heels to take this photo.

Thursday: it stays light so late now
Thursday
It stays so light so late now. I'm not looking forward to the clocks changing.

Friday: splurged on magazines
Friday
I splurged on magazines.

Saturday: Redemption Songs
Saturday
I spent most of the day reading Redemption Songs.


&


Selaks Riesling

No comments:

Post a Comment