Sunday, May 22, 2011

365 in 2011

Oh Darling 365

Sunday: Weatherbomb
Sunday
The rain fell and fell and fell. We flooded, just a little. It was a weatherbomb.
Yet, by the time I went to rehearsal, it was sunny.

Monday: Meeting up with a former coworker
Monday
Headed out to The Royal to meet up with a former coworker for a lot of talking and a little bit of wine.

Tuesday: Eastbourne for Rehearsal
Tuesday
I headed out to rehearsal. A little glad I had not planned to fish or swim.

Wednesday: Home by 5:30!
Wednesday
We left Wellington promptly and, for the first in what felt like a long time, I was home before it was even a little bit dark.
(I also really like this photo)

Thursday: coworker graduates
Thursday
We took 10 minutes out from Budget Day to go and see a coworker parade past in his cap and gown.

Friday: lights left on
Friday
The lights are on and it's after 5 on a Friday.

Saturday: Filming with ICW boys for V48HRS 2011
Saturday
I helped out the ICW Productions boys with their V48HRS Film. Possibly called Dirty Laundry, possibly Sock-erpunch, it is a surreal kind of funny.
I played a neighbour.


&


Saturday Morning

No comments:

Post a Comment