Sunday, August 14, 2011

365 in 2011

Oh Darling 365

Sunday: heading home from rehearsal
Sunday
On the way home from a lines run for Oleanna.

Monday: carpark texture
Monday
Texture in the Parliament car park.
We only have one car key. If Craig is late I have to entertain myself somehow.

Tuesday: throwing horns & his grandfather's watch
Tuesday
Darling husband driving nonchalantly, throwing horns and wearing his grandfather's gold watch.

Wednesday: violent dawn
Wednesday
An exceptionally violent dawn.

Thursday: exciting!
Thursday
Craig sent me running to the newspaper - I thought it was something work related.
I was almost relieved to find out it was a terrible photo of me.

Friday: cancelled, crushed
Friday
Home when I should have been at the Gryphon. Drunk when I should have been performing.

Saturday: fern from the drain
Saturday
The garden is rising up. It will reclaim Park Place.


&


straightening my hair

No comments:

Post a Comment