Sunday, August 21, 2011

365 in 2011

Oh Darling 365

Sunday: Paleo Crackers
Sunday
Making Paleo crackers. The first time they were burnt. This time? too biscuit-y.

Monday: Snowwww! from Bowen House
Monday
SO MUCH SNOW at Bowen House. Yes, this was newsworthy.

Tuesday: SO MUCH SNOW
Tuesday
Then yes, there was more snow at Park Place. So much snow.

Wednesday: Grafitti near the Pit Bar
Wednesday
Glorious graffiti near the bar where we listened to CHRISROBTIM's Cyndi Lauper cover album.

Thursday: post dentist malaise
Thursday
Wandering back to work in a post-dentist funk. The streets wanted me to cheer up.

Friday: waterfront
Friday
The sun was setting and I headed, with trepidation, out to my horrible former co-star's Murder Mystery evening.

Saturday: DIY-ing my jeans
Saturday
I've had a pair of pale grey high waisted jeans for a year. I never wore them.
So I dyed them dark blue. It's better.


&


Peeling tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment