Sunday, September 18, 2011

365 in 2011

Oh Darling 365

Sunday: nails
Sunday
Feeling a little bit normal - I painted my nails. OPI Skull and Glossbones teamed with OPI Done out in Deco.

Monday: Pak n Save has RWC 2011 spirit, yes it does
Monday
Pak 'n' Save Petone sure has a LOT of Rugby World Cup 2011 spirit.

Tuesday: mega hail
Tuesday
In the middle of the day the weather collapsed into m&m size hail. By the time I made it to the car in the evening it was sunny but still cold enough that the hail was sticking.

Wednesday: I AM AN IRISH CITIZEN
Wednesday
I AM OFFICIALLY AN IRISH CITIZEN.

Thursday: flat viewing
Thursday
Magritte advertising at a Wellington shoe store. I loved it.

Friday: almost forgot a photo
Friday
Sometimes, like this Friday, I forget to take a photo until I'm in the bathroom on the way home.

Saturday: flat viewing AND lease signing
Saturday
Gorgeous Wellington graffiti near our new place.
Yes. Our new place. On Saturday we signed a tenancy agreement on an inner city apartment. I am so excited.


&


17 September

No comments:

Post a Comment