Monday, September 19, 2011

My head might explode, I'm so excited.

Dearest The Internet,

I have a fear. I am just the teeniest bit afraid that my head might explode (boom) because ... well ... everything is going right. For a change. My poor cynical cranium, It is unused to the pressure of such things.

Oh. Now that I think about it. this seems all terribly depressing. I did not intend it to be so! I simply mean that I'm unused to so MANY things going right ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

Ireland
(boom)

Flat
(boom)


I am SO excited.

On top of all of this my social calendar is just bursting at the seams.

These next few weeks are a flurry of packing and moving and work functions and passport applications and birthday parties and oh just everything.

I don't know how I will handle it. But I'll try.

xoxo, Sarah-Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment