Sunday, November 27, 2011

365 in 2011

Oh Darling 365

Sunday: dinner at the parents'
Sunday
Just the usual Sunday night dinner at the parents'. Photo party on their side table.

Monday: another addition to my Meadowlark obsession
Monday
Another addition to my Meadowlark obsession collection.

Tuesday: tree outside the supreme court
Tuesday
A tree and the supreme court.

Wednesday: occupy wellington.
Wednesday
Checking out the bridge for sign waving and I spotted the Occupy Wellington crew.

Thursday: open day at the Hikitia
Thursday
Some kind of open day on the Hikitia. It was sunny but oh so very windy.

Friday: pink and red
Friday
I quite like the clash of pink and red.

Saturday: exercising my democratic right
Saturday
I voted. And went to my first ever election night party.


&


Haircut. Pretty sure I hate it.
Haircut. Pretty sure I hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment