Sunday, December 11, 2011

365 in 2011 - double edition

Oh Darling 365

Sunday: lazy day. Hungover and unemployed.
Sunday
The epitome of lazy days. I was hungover and newly unemployed.

Monday: first day at the office after the election
Monday
The first day back in the office, when we knew it wasn't going to turn out well.

Tuesday: nearing home
Tuesday
I have no idea what the graffiti near my house says, but I like the look of it.

Wednesday: knit-bombed sculpture
Wednesday
"Solace of the Wind" statue and his yarn-bombed ensemble.

Thursday: walking home
Thursday
Walking home, rather late.

Friday: Heading off at sunset
Friday
Heading to Auckland, heading into the sunset.

Saturday: Down by the docks
Saturday
Whenever I'm in Birkenhead I like to stop by the ferry terminal at night, there's a great view back to the city.

Sunday: Rain and vines
Sunday
The guest bedroom at my in-laws place is under an arch overgrown with vines. I love it.

Monday: Crystal Enclosure by Alan Sonfist
Monday
We visited the newly opened Auckland Art Gallery. One of my favourite pieces was this one, Crystal Enclosure by Alan Sonfist.

Tuesday: Heading back to Wellington
Tuesday
Auckland was just a brief visit for my father-in-law's birthday.

Wednesday: first day I really felt unemployed. Not fun.
Wednesday
The first day I really felt unemployed. Not even strawberries cheered me up.

Thursday: Reflected light
Thursday
I felt invincible. I hauled our tree up from the garage, constructed, and decorated it. All by myself. Lights and everything.

Friday: heading home after lunch with coworkers
Friday
I lovelovelove this graffiti-ridden building on lower Cuba street.

Saturday: sun in Civic Square
Saturday
The weather was beautiful. I took my book to Civic square and lay on the grass under the shade of a tree.


&


Ridiculous hair

No comments:

Post a Comment