Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dressember day 13

Classic. Far too short for #dressember day 13. I'll put tights on if I leave the house!

An all too short Supré dress for a housewifely day.

Today I learnt that, pretty surely, being a housewife is not for me. Today I had nothing nothing nothing at all to do. So I did laundry, cleaned the kitchen, shopped for and cooked dinner for my husband. 
I did not enjoy it all that much. 

So in protest, during it all I watched a series by Richard Dawkins on religion (shock!) called "The Root of All Evil?" then "Paradise Lost 1: the Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills" about the West Memphis Three. 
Excellent documentaries both. I highly recommend them. 

Just realised I'm watching Dawkins while sitting with my jesus pillow! #lovedawkins 

No comments:

Post a Comment