Monday, December 19, 2011

365 in 2011

Oh Darling 365

Sunday: steadily bold
Sunday
I am who am overly bold will be steadily bold - Iris Wilkinson on the Wellington waterfront.

Monday: waiting on Hubert
Monday
Waiting to play photographer at the law school.

Tuesday: watching Dawkins documentaries with Jesus
Tuesday
Spent the afternoon watching a documentary on religion by Richard Dawkins and halfway through realised I was watching with my Jesus pillow between my legs. It amused me at the time.

Wednesday: Hello!
Wednesday
Oh Wellington, you are covered in these kinds of stickers.

Thursday: vintage decoration
Thursday
The cross stitch Sarah heart is one of my oldest christmas decorations - my Grandma made it for me a million years ago.

Friday: Wellington layers
Friday
The history of Wellington is writ in layer upon layer of gig posters.

Saturday: Xmas errand
Saturday
Tiny ivy. Christmas errands.


&


Xmas Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment