Saturday, December 24, 2011

Dressember day 24: Christmas Eve Styles

Found a dress I hadn't worn before! #dressember day 24

Blue and white stripes from asos

I found a dress I'd completely forgotten about - a brief reprieve from repeats. I'd forgotten about it because, honestly, I don't really like it. 

Annoyingly enough I received ... many compliments on this dress. From twitter, from my husband, from the girl at my coffee shop, it was baffling. 

I still don't like it. 

About to brave the supermarket - need a coffee first Xmas presents all wrapped, finally.
Everyone's in the Xmas spirit Out for lunch
Beaching it on Christmas eve Classic me. At least my tattoo isn't sunburnt
Wine & Hugh Grant!
Christmas Eve
pre-supermarket coffee / presents finally all wrapped / local art in the xmas spirit / lunch at Beach Babylon / hanging on the sand / priority: don't get the tattoos sunburnt / finishing the evening with Christmas movies & wine.


No comments:

Post a Comment