Sunday, January 15, 2012

366 in 2012

366 in 2012

Sunday: Sodden sisters
Sunday
It was raining so hard when we left Napier that this is what my sisters looked like after less than two minutes outside.

Monday: TRIKE is everywhere
Monday
Heading home after coffee with Andy.

Tuesday: barely left the house
Tuesday
At 3:30pm I realised I hadn't left the house at all so dragged myself down to the waterfront on my way to the supermarket.

Wednesday: a trip to Te Papa after booking flights
Wednesday
After a morning spent in Flight Centre booking flights* I went to Te Papa to see the Unveiled exhibition from the V&A

Thursday: coffee dates along Lambton
Thursday
Two coffee dates. Opposite ends of town.

Friday: headed home, officially employed
Friday
Headed home along the waterfront after signing my new contract.

Saturday: anniversary picnic
Saturday
The annual Burke wedding anniversary picnic at Bolton Street Cemetery


&


Anniversary photo 2012


* Yes!! I will tell all soon enough. I am so excited I might die.

No comments:

Post a Comment