Thursday, September 21, 2006

This is what I know ... for sure ...

Hiding - The EP Release

(psst. click on the image for the full poster. I totally took that photo of Kat.)


This weekend one of my most favourite-st people in the world is going to pour her heart and soul onto a stage and turn it into an entire concert-thing.

She has been working on her music for longer than I can remember and now has a sound reminiscent of Tori Amos and Sarah McLachlan and yet wholly her own. Plus she's adorable. So you should totally come.

The $15 cover charge includes a copy of her EP (!) as well as a complimentary first drink and nibbles.
And we all know there's pretty much nothing I love more than Free Alcohol. Finger foods! are a close second though. So again, Come!


Kat McKenzie EP Launch
Sandwiches Bar, Cnr Majoribanks St & Kent Tce, Wellington
Doors open from 8pm, gig starts at 9:30pm
$15 entry (includes CD, first drink, and nibbles)



Also! I have been gainfully employed as Photographer for the gig which I am most excited about. I am however disappointed to note that I will not be wearing a Press Pass or anything of the sort. But! I will have a camera in my hand.

Also also I think one of the songs she'll be playing is The Middle which is the song she wrote as a wedding present for Craig and I. It's lovely.
And it can be heard here : http://myspace.com/katmckenzie

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:41 pm

    What do you mean yet, you have done the scariest part. Mum

    ReplyDelete