Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I uncovered 300 hidden photos in my flickr account.
Photos I set as private so they wouldn't be seen until I had posted them here (avec explanation) on this oh darling website.
Photos I then apparently promptly forgot about!

They date back to October 2007 and are from London, San Francisco, New Zealand, Hawaii, London, and back to New Zealand.
SO! Another weekly event (aren't you excited!?!) will be:

From the Archives

21st October 2007, London, England

Louise Bourgeois & St Pauls

Maman by Louise Bourgeois

Maman by Louise Bourgeois above & Shibboleth by Doris Salcedo below.

Shibboleth at the Tate Modern



This didn't really help the pressure I feel right in the centre of my chest, just below my collarbone.
I burn, I pine, I perish. I'm feeling grim about the mouth and I need to visit the Tate Modern. I remember exactly the smell, the space in the Turbine Hall, the feeling of standing close to my favourite pieces, the Jackson Pollock and the Anish Kapoor.

But I push that feeling down and continue on. Carry on. Keep moving forward. Glancing backwards but not for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment