Friday, January 02, 2009

Ringing in the New Year ...

It's not NYE without dancing to horrible awesome terrible hilarious music

New Year's Eve 2008

New Year's Eve 2008

New Year's Eve 2008

Or a little air guitar.

Rocking NYE

Rocking NYE

Rocking NYE

Rocking NYE

Or someone falling over

New Year's Eve 2008

(besides me of course)

The rest of the NYE photos (including the damage I did to my leg) are HERE!


P.s. It's only the second day of 2009 and I already have to break one of my resolutions.
Writing my rehearsal schedule into my newnew moleskine diary (terrifying!) and it turns out that on the 14th January I not only have work all day but rehearsal all night.
Looks like the 3rd Wedding Anniversary Celebrations (Leather! Crystal! Glass! or Tattoos) will have to be a little delayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment