Sunday, June 07, 2009

Week Twenty-Three

365 in 2009!

Sunday: Surprise party hangover cure
Sunday
I threw Craig a surprise party. Pineapple Frujus are my go-to hangover cure.

Monday: Packing up
Monday
A public holiday. Spent boxing up rooms so new carpet could be laid.

Tuesday: Leaving work late, Wellington Station
Tuesday
Leaving work late, near Wellington Train Station.

Wednesday: Amazing Sunrise
Wednesday
Sunrise from our offices. The days keep getting shorter.

Thursday: Gherkin Obsession Continues
Thursday
My gherkin obsession continues.

Friday: No more view for me
Friday
My last day with this amazing view. But also my last day with extra stress.

Satuday: Denuded Plant
Saturday
Re-packing our room, I notice my african violet has been denuded.
Poor little plant.


&


Self portrait week 23
I took photos of my sunglasses collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment