Sunday, September 27, 2009

Week Thirty-Nine

365 in 2009!

Sunday: Mini Melting Moments on a Sunny Afternoon
Sunday
Mini Melting Moments on a sunny Sunday afternoon.

Monday: Poor Shoes. Cheap but beloved.
Monday
My talltall shoes broke. I am still upset and I will take them to a cobbler next week. They were very cheap but super comfortable and most importantly? beloved.

Tuesday: Newspapers feat Kusama
Tuesday
The work of Yayoi Kusama on the front page of the Dominion Post.

Wednesday: More beautiful clothes that I didn't purchase.
Wednesday
More clothes I loved but did not buy.

Thursday: Rocket man spotted while rushing about.
Thursday
I was dashing about the city when I spotted this little Rocket Man sticker. Well played, Wellington graffiti.

Friday: Work Drinks. Oy.
Friday
A busybusy day plus after-work-drinks with colleagues, minus dinner, equals one terrible photo of the railway station bathroom, taken at 11.18pm. Oy.
But still, it was worth it.

Saturday: House Sitting
Saturday
A surprisingly home-y day. We drove around the city purchasing a cabinet and drawers then moved into my cousins house for a week of house sitting. They have a wood-fire so after a dinner of Mexican food we came home specifically so we could curl up in front of the fire. It was lovely.


&


Still wearing glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment