Sunday, September 06, 2009

Week Thirty-Six

365 in 2009!

Sunday: it rained all day
Sunday
It rained and it rained and it rained and it rained.

Monday: Holiday DVDs
Monday
I had another day off work and I spent it watching movies I've seen many times before. And one that I'd never seen*.

Tuesday: Funeral Book on the train
Tuesday
Reading a good book on the train (The Undertaking: Life Studies from the Dismal Trade by Thomas Lynch) with Craig by my side.

Wednesday: Beautiful clothes that I did not buy
Wednesday
Trying on beautiful clothes that, ultimately, I did not buy.

Thursday: Speed Reading
Thursday
The morning spent at a Speed Reading course. It was surprisingly interesting and effective.

Friday: After work drinks, drunken train ride.
Friday
After work drinks lead to a later than usual train ride home.

Saturday: OpShop spoils
Saturday
Visiting a vintage store I came away with a glorious kitsch souvenir scarf from Rome and a vintage camera. All for under $5.


&


Self Portrait with Rose Tattoo


* Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

2 comments:

  1. Hehe I love this "week in photographs" idea. Nice buys on Saturday! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. found you via your comment on sarah kane's blog. great shots of you getting inked. just started my 3rd consecutive year of project365. added you link to my blog. www.365inaustin.com

    ReplyDelete